Monday 27 July 2015

MY WEEKEND IN PICTURES !!

I haven't done a post like this yet, but I really think that it is a nice addition to a blog and as this past weekend was my birthday, I had lots of pictures I wanted to share with you all.

This weekend I turned 22 *cue the Taylor Swift tunes* and had an amazing time with friends and loved ones with some delicious food and amazing drinks! I feel so lucky and grateful that I had such a happy time and wanted to document the moments on my blog! 








I started off my day at this beautiful cafe by my house called 'The Drawing Room'. I have wanted to try if for ages and what better time to go than on my birthday.









This was an incredible tuna, olive and rocket multi-seed baguette and it was absolutely delish!
I absolutely love the way it was presented and the teacups with the salad and coleslaw was such a nice touch. I don't think you can really see it but the teapot in the back was in shape of a house...it was so beautiful and quirky.










We absolutely love driving into London, but living so close it never makes sense because it is only 14 mins away by train, but as it was my birthday I was a bit of a princess and wanted to drive in. This photo makes me so happy, although you can't see his big flashing smile, you can see St Paul's Cathedral.










This photo makes me love London so much and people will think I am crazy for saying that, because its grey and rainy...but I love that. It optimises London and I just think its so pretty. I love rainy days and I love London site seeing...perfection in a picture.

















Again, another rainy day photo, I felt really artistic after I took this purely because of the rain drop that I managed to catch on the lens.













 This is another photo that just makes me so, so happy. My girls. Nothing more that I can say really, they made my birthday so amazingly special and I am so grateful. Oh and we had no option but to have a glass of prosecco of course?
The gang's all here. We managed to get a sneaky spot on Tom's Terrace' at Somerset house. It was a perfect way to start the evening and I would really recommend it for beautiful sunset drinks. The waiting staff were so lovely and accommodating...considering I hadn't even booked!







Having my best buddies and my boyfriend in one picture in the middle of London is just pure perfection. It sounds super cringy but we all look so happy and I absolutely love it. I am so lucky to have them in my life.








I was able to go to my favourite restaurant for my birthday - Benihanas on Sackville Street. For those of you who haven't been its the best place EVER! Its Japanese cuisine that is cooked in front of you...literally (you can see our wine glasses at the table). We had such an amazing chef who wasn't just an amazing and talented cook but who was also an absolute joker! 






 Exhibit A, he fell in love with my friend and this is what he did for her...whilst singing James Blunt 'you are beautiful'. Talented just doesn't quite do it justice!





My boys - again there is nothing else to say. I am so glad that my boyfriend and my best guy friend are so close and they both are the greatest people on the planet. I know either of them would be there for me at the drop of a hat. Must point out that they are both slightly sozzled here. 





I can assure you that I ate ALOT more food than this, but apparently I forgot to carry on taking pictures it! Here I have prawns, onions and courgettes which were delicious (oh and you can just about see the remains of my salad bowl).





Exhibit B of pure talent. This is his Japanese volcano. It was so exciting to see this right in front of our eyes. I wish I could do something cool like this! I would really recommend this restaurant for all ages, couples, families, special occasions or just Friday night dinner. The food is incredible and the atmosphere is buzzing. 







The gang at the dinner table. Again I am so glad that I was able to share my 22nd birthday with them. Aww, they just make me so happy.

And finally, I had to finish with this...a big thank you to this guy for making my weekend so special.




Hope you don't mind me sharing these with you, I had such a lovely birthday and wanted to document that forever on my blog.

Much love



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig