Tuesday 21 July 2015

MY DAILY FACE!!

I love reading about the makeup that people wear daily because it differs from women to women and no blog is complete without a 'daily makeup look', so I thought it was about high time that I got on with mine. This is the face that I usually wear on a day-to-day basis to work or during the day at the weekend. This is my full make-up look if I have enough time, sometimes I will switch it up and wear less; maybe use a BB cream or tinted moisturiser but this is my usual look. 
Primer: the primer that I use is the Nivea 'Daily Essentials Hydration' primer because it is just so good. It is super hyrdating and keeps my make up in place all day. Because of its hydration, it makes my makeup look really dewy and natural. Its really reasonable as well, as it retails at £4.99 and the tub lasts forever. I like to prep my lips for lipstick with Blistex daily lip conditioner and I use Clarins instant smooth perfecting touch on my eye lids as an eyeshadow base.

Foundation: the foundation I use at the moment is the Clinique 'Even Better' in number 4. I have been using this foundation for around 3 years now and have never strayed. It just suits my skin really well, its really long lasting and provides flawless and even coverage. It evens out my skin tone as well and covers any problem areas really well.

Concealer: I use the L'Oreal 'True Match concealer' and I have really enjoyed using this product. It provides good coverage to any blemishes and its really brightening and doesn't go cakey. I also use the YSL Touche Eclat see my review here.

Powder: my go to setting powder is the MAC 'Studio Fix Powder Plus'. It provides that extra coverage and sets my foundation and concealer really well. I have been using this product for years and would really recommend it. It can also be used on its own as a foundation powder on really good skin days.

Bronzer: the bronzer I am using at the moment is the Benefit 'Hoola' bronzer and I really like it. Its really good for contouring with, especially around the cheekbone area and this is something that I really look for in a bronzer. It's also a really nice colour, some bronzers can look really fake but this has a natural element to it. 

Blush: the blush I have got here is the L'Oreal 'True Match blush' in 145 Rosewood. This is nearly finished and I really need to get a new blush as its not something I ever really buy but always mean to. This product does its job for that perfect pink on the apples of your cheekbones but I would probably try a different brand and experiment a bit more.

Highligher: highligher it my favourite part of doing my makeup as I love the glow it gives my skin. The one I use at the moment is the MAC 'Mineralise Skin Finish' in Soft and Gentle. This has been a perfect highlighter for me and I have repurchased it numerous times. It really gives you that perfect natural glow to your skin.

Eyeshadow/Eyebrow: I am obsessed with Urban Decay eyeshadow palettes, my absolute faves are the Naked editions. At the moment I have gone back to the original Naked palette. On a day-to-day basis I like to use 'Sin' and 'Toasted' on my eye lids and 'Buck' to define my brows.

Eyeliner: For my bottom water line I like to use the Barry M 'Super Soft eye crayon' in black. Its really easy to use and glides onto my water line really easily. On my lash line I use the L'Oreal 'Super Liner' in Intense black. I am awful at using eyeliner on my lash line and this has made it so much easier for me, it goes on really well and lasts for hours. 

Mascara: I am absolutely loving the Benefit 'They're Real' mascara. It makes my eye lashes look super long and is really long lasting. It stays on all day without me having to apply another layer. I love the look it gives my eyes, it really makes them pop!

Lipstick: the summer months is a perfect time for a nude lip, and I absolutely love a nude lip on a daily basis. I think its really understated and perfect for any situation. At the moment I am using the MAC lip pencil 'Boldly Bare' to line my lips and then the MAC lipstick in 'Angel' which has been super moisturising for my lips and stays on well.

I then like to set my makeup with Urban Decay's 'Chill - Cooling and Hydrating makeup setting spray'. It does wonders to my face, it finishes my makeup with a perfect dewey glow. Its ultra hydrating and keeps my makeup in place for hours.


What products do you use for your daily face?


Much love



**This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig