Thursday 30 July 2015

BOOTS HAUL!!

It came to that point last week...that point were a massive Boots Haul was upon me and I was SO excited! Every girl will get to that stage, where she is genuinely running out of every product and toiletry known to man and a trip to Boots needs to be scheduled imminently.
Now we all know that I love shopping for beauty products (well duh, I dedicate most of my blog to beauty) but I also love shopping for toiletries too. I love the thrill of running around Boots with my basket over-flowing with the premise of me getting to try dozens of new products.

Like I said, I got to that point last week, so I took myself off to Boots with points card in hand, ready to do some serious product-related damage. I ended up getting quite carried away with myself so I thought I would share with you, a few of the things that I bought that WEREN'T on my list. I don't know why I find it surprising because this happens to me every single time I go to Boots, but as long as the things I buy that aren't on my list are less than the things that were I am not too worried. Anyway, here it goes;

Nivea - In Shower Body Moisturiser - I haven't seen this advertised much. I have seen a couple of adverts on TV, but not half the hype I would have expected. This product is completely up my street because I am super lazy when it comes to moisturising as I hate getting out the shower and being cold and wet and then having to apply moisturiser - which is bad because I suffer from dry skin. I have used this every day for around 10 days now and I have actually noticed a difference! My body is feeling hydrated and moisturised and I love the convenience of it. It has no scent, which is good for me when I already use a scented body wash. It retails at £3.69

Aussie - Miracle Recharge Conditioning Spray - I often buy the Aussie conditioning sprays as I feel they just make my hair feel so much more alive. This one is new so I thought I would give it a try. I have to say I am not a massive fan of the scent, but I have noticed that my hair is more volumised and soft. Retails at £4.69

Simple Miceller Water Cleansing Wipes - Everyone has raved about Miceller water and I have really wanted to try it. The toner I am currently using has not run out yet so I couldn't justify buying it ,but I did need cleansing wipes...so I was really happy to see these (and on offer too). I often use a make-up wipe to take the first layer of my make-up off and then continue to do the rest of my routine. Simple is always really great for my skin and I have found these really fresh and hydrating. Retails at £3.99

Simple Eye-Makeup Remover Pads - I find eye make-up a real irritant to take off, so I think these are brilliant! I use these straight after the cleansing wipes (one pad for each eye) and it removes my eye makeup instantly. Would really recommend them. Retails at £3.99

Bourjois Cream Blush in Rose d'Or - I bought a new blush recently but Bourjois was on '3 for 2' at Boots so I couldn't resist and to be fair I have always wanted to try Bourjois blusher! I do really like the colour of this, it has quite a dark pinky tone and is really pigmented, so you don't need a lot to get a blushed cheek look. It also has a slight sparkle to it which I think is a nice way to highlight the apple of your cheekbone. Retails at £7.99

L'oreal True Match Concealer - I wasn't supposed to buy a new concealer, but I did and so I went for an old favourite! I do really enjoy this concealer, it matches my skin tone really well and provides great coverage. Retails at £6.99 

Bourjois Bronzing powder - Massive admission alert, but I have never bought a hight street bronzer! For some reason, it's the one product that I have just automatically gone for a luxury brand. So when I saw 3 for 2 at Bourjois I thought I would give it a go! I really like the packaging purely because it looks like a chocolate bar and I have found the bronzer itself to be really good at sculpting my cheekbones. Hoola is still my go-to bronzer, but this is a great high street backup! Retails at £7.99

Bourjois Rouge Edition Lipstick in Natural Rose - I am absolutely and completely obsessed with this lipstick and as soon as payday roles by, I am going to buy it in all the colours I can get my hands on! I love that it feels super hydrating (like a gloss) but has a beautiful matte finish. It's really long lasting and I love the applicator. Go out and get it now ladies! Retails at £8.99


Have any of you done a cheeky Boots haul?


Much love




SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig