Wednesday 15 July 2015

THE INCREDIBLE WANTFEED!!

I have been meaning to do this review for quite a while now, but as my birthday is coming up I thought it would be the perfect time to share with you my experience of the next big thing!


For those of you who haven’t heard (and I am not entirely sure why not) of 'Wantfeed', I shall briefly explain. Created by the incredible Stefan Michalak, husband of the beautiful Hannah Maggs, Wantfeed is a social wish list website which lets you list and share items that you want…literally anything that you want! I mean already your thinking what a genius idea! How many times have you been stuck on what to buy someone as a gift. Or you have wanted to share ideas with family and friends of things you have been looking at near gift giving times! Its perfect! I think its so much nicer than giving someone a list of things you want or verbally saying so. This way, you give them the link to your Wantfeed and they can troll through your items and pick from a wide selection of wants you have listed. In this day and age, everything is done through social media and social networking sites and this is just another step in the right direction.

I don’t know about you but I find gift giving can be a massive pain in the backside. Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely love buying gifts for people, but I do find some people really, really hard to buy for and this is where Wantfeed comes in super handy! A lot of my friends and family say that I am not the easiest person to buy for and they have found my Wantfeed an absolute godsend as they have been able to have a visual list of things that I am really liking at the moment and well for lack of a better word want! It genuinely makes shopping so much easier, you add the link of the website that your chosen item is featured on and you add the price of said item. This allows you to have a wide array of items all of which have different price ranges. This allows a gift giver to find an item within their price range, click on the link to purchase that item and voila – sorted!

Not only is it great for gift giving, its great for the individual! I am obsessed with shopping (a lot of which I do online), I absolutely love the thrill of buying something new and I am forever on the lookout for what I am going to buy next. That being said, it can be hard to keep up with myself sometimes…I forget things I’ve seen that I like, I forget how much they cost or where they are from and that’s why Wantfeed is perfect for me. I can keep track of all things that I love and want to purchase in the near future. I have to admit that I do enjoy treating myself, but then again who doesn’t? Every paycheque I like to pick out what I am going to treat myself to, some months it might be on the pricier side and some months not, but I can keep track using my Wantfeed.

Finally, its another great social media site! You can connect with other people using the site and check out there Wantfeed. Then like twitter you can re-want someone’s item so that it appears on your Wantfeed or you can simply like another users want. Its another great way to connect with like-minded individuals over the internet and I am always up for that! Below are some snapshots of some of the things I have been wanting!





Go on, go and check it out and get wanting!



Much love


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig