Sunday 2 August 2015

MY LITTLE BOX OF FUN!!

The end of the weekend rolls around too quickly for my liking, and the cloud of Monday morning is already looming over me. At least it is Sunday and I get to write my 'Product of the Week' post. This week, my 'product of the week' is a little different, as I am not technically discussing one product, but oh well, here it goes... 
My Saturday morning started off with me dragging myself to the gym pretty early (no lie in for me), but the situation was made so much better when I got home to a package. Now, there really is nothing more exciting than getting a delivery, and considering I knew what was inside the box, I really couldn't hold my excitement.
As it was my Birthday last week, I thought I would be a little cheeky and treat myself to the Selfridges 'Summer Beauty Box'. It is pretty self explanatory, but basically it is a box full of beauty gifts and goodies that all beauty bloggers would absolutely love, you even get a massive makeup bag as well to keep everything in. I was really drawn to it, not just because it was a complete bargain (has a combined value for £176 all for £40), but because you get to try various products that you might not necessarily think to buy yourself. It includes really high profile brands such as Nars and Clarins along with some up and coming brands too! It's a great way to mix high-street with high-end. It is very similar to glossy box and birch box, except you don't subscribe and they only do around two boxes a year. 
This years Summer beauty box included:

-  STARSKIN Instaglam foam peel perfect
-  STARSKIN After Party Brightening
-  RIBBAND Ribband Sorbet
-  JAMES READ Day Tan SPF 15
-  EYEKO Fat Eyeliner
-  NAILS INC Gel Nail Varning Pink
-  ILLAMASQUA Lipstick Luster
-  NARS Mini Orgasm Lipgloss
-  RODIAL Dragons Blood Sculpting Gel
-  URBAN DECAY Setting Spray
-  CAUDELIE Grape Water
-  TANGLE TEEZER Original Blue
-  CLARINS Eau des Jardins Smoothing Body Cream
-  ALPHABET BAGS Makeup Bag

I haven't had time to use any of the products yet, but I have used the Clarins body cream and the Urban Decay setting spay in the past and have really loved them both, so I'm really pleased they were included. I am a massive fan of Nars, so I'm really excited to try their lipgloss, but I am also really looking forward to trying the Starskin products as I have never heard of them before and I love trying new things.
Unfortunately, the beauty box is sold out at the moment, but I have put the link here for you to keep checking back to see if it goes back in stock (as it often does). If you are a fan of glossy boxes and birch boxes then you will absolutely love this and it's exclusive to Selfridges, which makes it super exciting. I would really recommend you should treat yourself to it if it comes back in stock, as it is great value for money and it is a great way to try new products.


Did any of you get the Selfridges Beauty box, what did you think?


Much love



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig