Thursday 6 August 2015

A PASSION FOR NATURAL

I am really excited to be writing this post, because I think I have found a new brand that is going to become one of my skincare favourites.
Passion for Natural is a relatively new brand that prides itself on being, paraben and SLS free, 100% organic and manufactured in the UK using the healthiest leaves from the aloe vera plant. It is developed with natural betaine sources, which have the ability to support skin regeneration and elasticity. The combination of ingredients in the products are designed to soothe and heavily moisturise dry and irritated skin and reduce the appearance of wrinkles. Now, as someone who suffers from psoriasis, which is a chronic skin condition leaving you with dry and irritated skin (I am going to write a more detailed post on this), I was really intrigued to try products from this range, as I am constantly on the look out for products that will soothe my skin. I love aloe vera, I find it very soothing and comforting and most importantly, I am absolutely obsessed with the smell. It leaves me feeling incredibly clean and fresh and most of the products I tend to buy are aloe vera based, so I was really pleased to try the following products.
Aloe Vera Moisturising Mist - I am absolutely and utterly obsessed with this product and it is on my 'constant re-purchase'. The mist itself was designed to deliver aloe vera to your skin in a 'refreshing and quickly absorbed' way, that doesn't require any rubbing in. It is like they designed this product specifically for me. As I mentioned above, I constantly suffer from dry and irritated skin and this has been a godsend during one of my bad psoriasis flare ups. I have found that it instantly hydrates me, leaving my skin feeling refreshed and soothed, relieving any itch or irritation. As it is easily sprayed on and doesn't require any rubbing in, it is quick and easily accessible for me and I don't have to stand there for ages with sticky moisturiser lathered all over my body. I would massively recommend this product to anyone with a skin condition or for people who suffer from dry skin.

Aloe Vera Lip Butter - I love trying new lip products. There is nothing worse than having dry, chapped lips, so I am constantly applying lip balms. The consistency of the product is really smooth and has a very noticble aloe vera scent - which I love. I have found that it has done wonders for my lips so far and has left them feeling really hydrated and soft.
Aloe Vera Body Scrub - I often find that exfoliators and body scrubs can really irritate my skin, so I am really fussy when it comes to trying and buying new ones. Considering I had such good results with the above products, I thought I would give it a go. This product also contains walnut shell which allows it to be extra hydrating and has been designed to have an easy rinse formula. I rub it onto my skin in a circular motion whilst I am in the shower and then gently wash it all off - I only ever use a body scrub twice a week maximum to prevent any irritation. I have to say, it is incredibly gentle. The exfoliant beads are soft enough to not cause any irritation, but still have the ability to leave my skin feeling radiant and glowing. It has been a perfect pre-moisturising product and really compliments the moisturising mist!


I would really recommend these products and have loved using them...keep and eye our for part two of my review. 


Much love





**All opinions in this post are my own, however I was very kindly gifted the products by Passion for Natural
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig