Sunday 23 August 2015

PRODUCT OF WEEK - MAYBELLINE LASH SENSATIONAL MASCARA

Happy Sunday everyone...who else is super sad that the weekend is over? Monday morning seems to be rolling round a little too quickly for my liking!
I love doing my 'Product of the Week' series, because it gives me the space to reflect on the product or item, that has most likely been my saviour for the week! I am going to go straight in with it and reveal that my product of the week is Maybelline's 'Lash Sensational Multiplying Mascara' in waterproof. 

For years I have used mascara made by Maybelline, I have jumped on every hype when a new one is brought to market...I have owned "The Falsies', 'The Rocket', 'The Colossal' and 'Leather Black'. I have loved all of them, and have always found myself repurchasing Maybelline mascara. When the Lash Sensational came out, I was buried in my love for Benefits 'they're Real' and so didn't jump on the bandwagon straight away, but around a fortnight ago, my Benefit mascara ran out and I was on the lookout to try something new! Before I knew it, my feet shuffled over to the Maybelline counter, where I was sure that a trusty old friend would be waiting - to my surprise, a new friend was awaiting to be purchased, so how could I say no.?
I went for the waterproof version of this mascara, which is not something I often do, as sometimes I feel mascara's can be too waterproof and be a right pain to take off and you just end up smudging it around your face, but I decided to give this one a go! 
I have found this to be a great product so far. The Layer Reveal brush allows for the mascara to be really build-able and layers my lashes really well, making them appear far longer and fuller than they actually are. I have been able to wear this for two days straight without taking it off and just applying an extra layer and my lashes still looked great! The intricate detailing of the brush, with the slight curvature at the end and throughout, means no lash is left behind. I often find that the lashes in the corner of my eyes get missed out and it can be a right pain trying to reach them! That is not a problem hear whatsoever. The waterproof aspect of it is great too, I went swimming yesterday with it still on my face - I was so worried I was going to get out of the pool with panda eyes, but no nothing, not one tiny smudge. The great thing as well, is that it has been a dream to take off, I have found that it really reacts well to make-up remover and comes off with complete ease! 

I have been really pleased with this mascara and I have loved what it has done to my lashes. I would definitely recommend checking this out if you are on the lookout for a new mascara, it really is everything you could want! It retails at £5.99 at Boots, which is really reasonable for what it is!


What has been your product of the week?


Much Love






**This post is not sponsored and all opinions are my own
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig