Thursday 13 August 2015

NIKE JUVENATE TRAINERS

I had to share one of the most beautiful purchases I (well technically not me) have made this year and it may surprise some of you! I have recently got back into the gym. I used to go all the time when I was at uni, but since graduating, life has kind of got in the way and I lost my mojo with it...so I knew something had to be done!
Now, I absolutely love fashion...I love looking good and I love feeling like I look good too! So what's better than incorporating fashion into fitness, to give that extra boost of motivation to get your butt into gear! I haven't bought new trainers for myself in around 5/6 years, so it was about high time I got some new ones and this time I wanted super cute and colourful trainers that could be worn outside of the gym (my last ones were purely practical).

When I walked past the 'Nike Juvenate Teal Retro' trainers I knew I just had to have them! They were exactly what I was looking for and I instantly fell in love with the teal/mint colour. I felt really naughty, but I asked the shop assistant if they had them in a size 5 and said to myself 'if they have them, then it is meant to be' (pretty silly when I was 99.9% sure they'd have them) and of course they did! Before I knew it, I was at the checkout and my boyf was buying them for me - it all happened very quickly, but boy oh boy am I glad it did! They honestly are the most beautiful trainers I have ever owned.

One thing you should know about me, is that I am all about comfort...if I am not comfortable, then I'm not going to be happy and this rule most definitely applies to my feet! I have to say, these are quite possibly THE comfiest shoes known to man. They have a memory foam feel to them and they are very light and airy - it feels like you aren't wearing any shoes! The stretch like material allows them to slip on so easy that it puts Cinderella to shame! As they are so light, they are great for any kind of exercise - running, walking, jogging and of course weight lifting as well. The flat nature makes them perfect for squats and lunges (no more excuses now) and the stretchy mesh material allows for a perfect fit!

I love to wear them, even when I am just pottering about and running errands, because they look so darn good! The colour of them stands out so nicely that they pair perfectly with some black jeans and a sweater - they definitely tie an outfit together!

I would massively recommend buying the 'Nike Juvenate' trainers (especially in teal) for anyone who is looking to buy or upgrade their current trainers. I can't stress enough how comfortable they are and how perfect they are for exercise. As they look so good, they definitely encourage you to work out! They retail at around £70 - I know that is a little pricey but investing in good quality trainers saves you a lot of pain in the future! 

Now, until you go buy them I shall make you super jealous with some photos...




Much Love


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jessica Swift. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates made by pipdig